Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Nativity Wreath & Vintage Ornaments


I'm joining:

Susan for Met Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch
Cindy for Make it for Monday over at Cottage Instincts
Joan for Vintage Christmas Monday over at 
The Potting Shed - Anything Goes Here
Roeshel for the DIY Showoff Holiday Highlights
Cheri at It's So Very Cheri for It's So Very Creative Monday


I had some old Christmas Cards in my stash and was thinking of what
I could do with them.
I needed something quick, easy and needed to use what I had.

**Lightbulb**

How about a wreath?

This is what I did
Found some cardboard
Used a dinner plate to draw the wreath base
and a cup for the center circle.


Cut it out


I found some gold spray paint left from another project 
painted it front and back.


I decided to make it a Nativity Wreath
I went thru the cards and pulled out all the religious themed ones
Cut out the images
arranged them..many, many times!
and when I found all the right places for each I hot glued them down.



Found some coordinating wired ribbon in my ribbon tote
Hot glued it on



What do you think??

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is my first time joining
Joan over at The Potting Shed ~ Anything Goes Here
for Vintage Christmas Monday.

Be sure to pop over and see everyone's
vintage Christmas goodies.

One of my favorites is this crocheted Bell.
I remember my Grandmother making it when I was little.
She fussed with it while starching to make it stiff.
It has a little bell inside.


This is another one she made.

We discovered while cleaning out the house,
I don't remember it.
This one is a much tighter stitch.
It's smaller and really soft, it too has a little bell inside.

I have more for next Monday!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin