Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Last of the Mohicans

A few nights ago I let the dogs out
and just outside the door was
 this Dragonfly.


It had webs on it's feet and as I was trying to remove them
it flew into our house!
Needless to say it was a mad dash to catch it before the cats!
Middle son was able to......




It was reluctant to leave.
I'm pretty sure it was very cold and
probably the only one left from the season.
Sad actually.
There are larvae in my Dragonfly pond
so there should be plenty for next Summer.
:~)

4 comments:

  1. ooo, i know my cat would of loved that treat...i love your boots down below....soooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww poor little guy - he was like Frosty the snowman , escaping to the greenhouse but, then he melted instead of feeling better..
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet rescue.
    TTFN ~Marydon
    Visit/join our new blog ~ blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

    Our 6 GIVEAWAYS ends Dec. 8th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin