Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Monday!

I'm sure you, like me, have been running around like crazy trying to get all the last minute things together for the Holidays.
You deserve a break!
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, soda...
take a seat and enjoy all the themes for a Monday.
It just may re-energize you...
hey, a girl can dream can't see?

It's Mosaic Monday over at Little Red House.
I chose to use some of my Snowman Collection for today's Mosaic.
Gotta love Snowmen!


Over at Anything Goes Here it's Vintage Christmas Monday.

This is an old quilt someone made for my hubby back in the day.
We use it as our Christmas Tree Skirt.
Even though we had used for 30 some years,
it still makes me smile each year when I pull it out.



These Three Wisemen and Music Box belonged to hubby's Grandmother.
The Wisemen are such a great larger size and
have gems here and there that sparkle at just the right times.
The Music Box still works and plays Silent Night.

Wishing everyone a Magical Memory Making Merry Christmas!!

18 comments:

  1. That old quilt makes such a sweet tree skirt! I love when people use out of the ordinary things as skirts, and I'll bet your hubby likes seeing it under there too!
    Happy VCM and Merry Christmas!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Very nice Mosiac. Lovely and festive. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative, wonderful mosiac! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wise men and your mosaic, especially the picture in the upper right with the mirror. So pretty!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb
    I love my snowmen too. I can't believe you still have your hubby's quilt, and what a nice way to use it.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mosaic is very sweet! I love the snowmen! I love snow!

    Nice way to use the quilt, very creative!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magical moments, all right. Love the second picture with the quilt. Lovely. MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great idea to make a tree skirt from such a wonderful quilt. I love the wisemen music box too. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilt and decorations.I love the snowman collections, they are so cute. Have a very Merrry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a marvelous holiday mosaic (that would be perfect for Blue Monday too) and wonderful Christmas treasures you've shared today. I can almost hear the sounds of Silent Night from your delightful music box as I type my comment. Thanks for sharing. Happy Mosaic Monday and Merry Christmas to you and yours ;-)
    Hugs and blessings,
    My Mosaic Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Deb, your mosaic grouping is really charming!

    Merry Christmas,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the snowman and your mosaic. My post today is dedicated to you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Christmas memories...great mosaic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great post! love the mosaic and that old quilt is a great tree skirt!
    Merry Christmas my friend and a safe and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you used that beautiful quilt for a tree skirt. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Wise men!

    Thank your so much for participating in Vintage Christmas Mondays this holiday season.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    xo Joan, your hostess

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heiann!


    Merry Christmas!
    Nice to get knowing your blog!
    Greetings from Bjorg Nina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all those snowmen! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin