Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All Done!

I'm done
Whew hoo!

I've been working on Holiday goodies for my store and have now completed everything I wanted to for this year. (Ok well, almost everything)
These are the my final ones.
You wouldn't believe what they looked like before,
yes I should have taken pictures.
They are now ready for a new Shabby Cottage home.
Aren't they sweet!
Painted pink and sugared....


a sweet bell...


A tamborine playing Angel...


and an Angel playing the Violin


These, along with other Holiday Decor, are available in my eBay Store.
Which, by the way, is currently On Sale!

4 comments:

  1. lol..that's what I said, and then, another idea,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely---I love your whole blog. the backgrounds are great. I need some Christmas Fairies. Whatcha got? MB

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin