Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mosaic Monday ~ Welcomed Visitors & Ornaments

I've been focusing so much on my unwanted visitor,
I decided it was time to do the opposite for Mosaic Monday 
over at Little Red House. Please visit Mary our hostess for more Mosaics. 

Much more welcomed visitors:





It's Metamorphosis Monday with Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch and my first time linking up with Wendy for Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest and Cindy for Make it for Monday at Cottage Instincts.
Be sure to pop in and see the transformations!


I found Formica samples in my Treasure Pile and had a thought...I know dangerous!
It went from this to this...



Yep, a Christmas Ornament!


Here is what I did....
Brushed on Mod Podge to the sample,
added some paper for the background


Found an image I liked and printed then cut it out.


Glued it on, embellished with vintage lace, ribbon, trims, stones, etc.


I also had smaller ones I decorated and embellished. 


Love how they turned out!! Some are for sale on Ebay and Etsy.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin