Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Friday, November 13, 2009

China Town

OK, So this is a continuation of this post .
None of us had been to China Town in San Francisco before,
so we headed there...thanks to Garmin ;~)

They alot of really neat old architecture.
We checked out alot of shops & had fun!






My daughter & youngest crossing the street from an anime shop.

He thinks he's out of the picture......not!

My oldest Son's girlfriend...always a kidder!!

I know I showed this photo yesterday...but I really love it!! LOL


Ah yeh, really interesting shops!

After China Town we headed to Fisherman's Wharf.
We've been there before and always enjoy it.
They were getting ready for the holidays,

With a Huge Christmas Tree!

My youngest son checking out the boats.




The was a young Seagull that was trying to get someone's attention by constantly peeping.

He got alot from passers by,
not sure that was who he wanted attention from tho ;~)




And a wonderful end to a tiring day!
Oldest and girlfriend.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deb,
    I lived in the Bay Area for 15 years and your pics have me missing it this morning! Looks wonderful. Hope you ate out - S.F. has THE best restaurants!!!

    Enjoy your weekend,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb ~ You captured beautifully SF. Glad you all had a wonderful time. Top of the Mark is exquisite fine dining, if you ever get the chance.

    Have a wonderful week. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, I enjoyed the trip today. Considering we have had rain, sleet and now snowing your pictures are a pick me upper. I need some nice sunshine and warmer weather. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. A Missouri Friend Shirley.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin