Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Fertilizer Friday!

It's time for Fertilizer Friday over at  Tootsie Time.
Tootise is out host, be sure to pop over and
see everyone Flaunt their Flowers!



We had a nasty storm last week and got down into the 50's...yes, I know that's warm for some of you. The cooler temperatures sent the Sunflowers into a downward spin. But not before some of the Goldfinches had a bite.

I found one lone Bloom that hadn't been damaged by the storm.



Then look what else I found! Yup, ripe Strawberries!!


Wouldn't you know this week the temps went back up into the high 80's?!
The plants are a bit confused, to say the least.
I thought I'd go out into the backyard and do some pruning.....
this little lady changed my mind.

I'll wait a couple weeks to prune to make sure Fall is truly on it's way.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin