Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fertilizer Friday ~ Flaunt Your Flowers!


It's Fertilizer Friday over at Tootsie Time
Do pop over and see everyone's flowers!


We had an aweful wind storm for over 3 days this week.
Very detrimental to the garden.....
not only did it knock over a section of our fence,
but decapitated my only and only Tree Rose :~(
And I do mean decapitated.
The only thing that is left is the trunk!
I know it will reshoot, but gosh darn it!
These are the only decent ones that were left for me to shoot.


Reliable pink Geranium



Some Happy Rose Hips
yes, I know they aren't flowers,
 but hey I'm dragging the bottom of the barrel here!! LOL


And a little confused Narcissus


Till next Friday,
Happy Gardening!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin