Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Crazy Dog!


We have a variety of pets, but our dogs are the most comical!
Especially our Great Dane, Cyndar. She is such a goof!
Whenever we have Tuna I give the empty cans to the cats to "clean up".
They, of course, love that.
The other day after they were done, Cyndar sneaked (now it's hard for a dog of her size to sneak...but somehow she did) into the kitchen and snagged the cans!

When I found her she had a collection going....



I don't think she wants to give them up...




Katie says "Why are you taking her picture? She's only licking a can?
AND she has her bottom up in the air!"



She just thinks she's the Queen of the Tuna Cans, doesn't she!


3 comments:

  1. This is TOO cute! They are something else aren't they?

    Have a warm snuggly weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a big old goofy Dane also. She loves Jenga pieces. I think she has a stash around somewhere, I just can't seem to find them. She also goes nuts for grapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are very sweet! our pets are like kids around here too!!! I love how you have an example of BIG and one of SMALL....lol they are like the odd couple!
    My parents had a great dane when I left for college...they didn't tell me that they got him...so when I drove up the lane at the farm for a visit...I was terrified when this huge beast of a dog was looking in the windshield of my car at me!
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin