Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

.

.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Berry Cobbler

I'm joining:

Etsy Cottage Style

I decided to make a cobbler
with the berries we picked the other day
and thought I'd share my
quick & easy recipe.
You can use most any fresh fruit with this.
*
Quick Fruit Cobbler
*
4 Tablespoons Butter/Margarine,
cut into squares
1/2 cup unsifted Flour,
spoon into cup
1/2 cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 Milk
2 to 4 cups fresh Fruit or Berries
*
Dot bottom of 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish
with Butter squares.
In a bowl, mix together Flour, Sugar,
Baking Powder, and Milk.
Pour over Butter and spoon
Fruit over all,
allowing space for dough to bubble up.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven
for 30-35 minutes,
or until golden brown.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.

Don't forget to join my giveaway!! 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin