Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Unusual Painted Semi's

Here are 7 pictures of (European) semi-trucks whose trailers are decorated to look like the sides are missing and the products they are hauling are painted on the sides and back.
=)

The first one is of a bookshelf with books lined up in it
and a post-it-note with an advertisement on it,
probably for the company that sells the books
The second is of canvas tote bag.

This one is of a bottle of beer and looks so real,
like it is coming out the side of the trailer.
 
The fourth is of another truck with the windshield facing the back
and there has been a driver painted in the driver's seat looking back over his shoulder to appear like he is driving backwards.
Pepsi cases and they are all stacked on the ceiling,
and the bottom of the trailer is empty.
An aquarium with fish swimming in it.

The last one is for Pringles-Hot & Spicy. The 'inside' of the trailer has the appearance of having been through a fire.
Neat!!
*hugs*
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin