Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Featured Member for 8/21/08

I'm so excited!

I belong to an EBay group called
Age Before Beauty.

All the members are such creative & talented artists
that I'm still have a hard time, after 2 years, believing I was invited to join.

Each day a member is chosen to be the Featured Member
based on one of their listings

I was chosen for today!
The Fall Door Hanger above was the item chosen.
Believe it or not that holster was mine groing up!!
I had such fun making this piece
and love the way it turned out =)

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday!
*hugs*
deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin